The Utah Arts Festival takes place Thursday, June 25 - Sunday, June 28, 2015, 12 noon to 11pm, on Library and Washington Squares in downtown Salt Lake City (200 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111). Get directions with Google Maps.
Admission Ticket Prices
- Thursday: $10 adult single ticket
- Friday - Sunday: $12 adult single ticket
- 4-Day Festival Pass: $35 ($30 online pre-sale)
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- Seniors (65+): $6
- Weekday Lunchtime Admission Special (Thursday & Friday only noon-3 p.m.): $6
- 4-Day Festival Pass ONLINE: Come all 4 days for just $30, a savings of $16! Purchase online through June 19 to receive in the mail. 4-Day Festival Passes may also be purchased at the on-site Festival box office Thursday, June 25 only for $35.
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y'all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
Pre-Festival Discount Ticket Sales
Pre-Festival Tickets Options are as follows:
- $8 individual ticket (save $2 off Thursday admission and $4 off Friday-Sunday admission)
- $30 per 4-day pass (save $16 off 4-day regular admission)
- $160 per set of 20 tickets (save $4 per ticket off regular admission)
Your tickets will be mailed within 5-7 days. All discount ticketing ends on Friday, June 19. NOTE: $3.00 shipping and handling fee applies to each order.
Festival Box Offices & Entrances (during the 4-day festival)
There are five Box Office Entrances to the Utah Arts Festival:
- Library Arch Main Entrance – located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East). This is the main Festival entrance. Closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- Inside the Library – located on the main floor of the Library in the SHARE Space.
- The Park Entrance – located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Bldg). Next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Bldg). Near the Festival Stage, Epicurosity and the Sponsor Patio.
- The Leonardo Entrance - located on the south side of The Leonardo near 200 East & mid-block of 500 South.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards or personal checks at the box office - cash only! ATMs are available at the box offices as well as on the Festival grounds.