The Utah Arts Festival takes place on Library and Washington Squares in downtown Salt Lake City.
Admission Ticket Prices
- Thursday - $10 adult single ticket
- Friday - Sunday - $12 adult single ticket
- 4-Day Festival Pass - $35 ($30 online pre-sale)
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- Seniors (65+): $6
- Weekday Lunchtime Admission Special (Thursday & Friday only noon-3 p.m.): $6
- 4-Day Festival Pass: Come all 4 days for just $30, a savings of $16! Purchase online through June 19 to receive in the mail. 4-Day Festival Passes may also be purchased at the on-site Festival box office Thursday, June 25 only.
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y'all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
Pre-Festival Discount Ticket Sales
Pre-Festival Tickets Options are as follows:
- $8 individual ticket (save $2 off Thursday admission and $4 off Friday-Sunday admission)
- $30 per 4-day pass (save $16 off 4-day regular admission)
- $160 per set of 20 tickets (save $4 per ticket off regular admission)
Your tickets will be mailed within 5-7 days. All discount ticketing ends on Friday, June 19. NOTE: $3.00 shipping and handling fee applies to each order.
Festival Box Offices (during the 4-day festival)
There are five Box Office Entrances to the Utah Arts Festival:
- Library Arch Main Entrance – located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East). This is the main Festival entrance. Closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- Inside the Library – located on the main floor of the Library in the SHARE Space.
- The Park Entrance – located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Bldg). Next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Bldg). Near the Festival Stage, Epicurosity and the Sponsor Patio.
- The Leonardo Entrance - located on the south side of The Leonardo near 200 East & mid-block of 500 South.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards or personal checks at the box office - cash only! ATMs are available at the box offices as well as on the Festival grounds.