Terms, Conditions, and Waiver of Liability
Terms and Conditions
Participation is open to all dedicated artists, emerging or established, who agree to the following:
- To participate from a studio or group site in Utah where they have full access to display, sell and discuss their work
- Be willing to invite guests into their studio or group site on Saturday, October 22, and Sunday, October 23, from 10 am to 6 pm, with the option of hosting a studio tour opening night event Friday, October 21, from 6 pm - 9 pm
- Agree to display and sell only original works created by the registered artists for both individual and group sites
- Offer a minimum of 8-10 works per participating artist for display or purchase
- Provide a working email address and agree to prompt communication with tour organizers
- Have the ability to process payment for art sales (via cash, credit card, Venmo, Paypal, etc.), including making arrangements with your gallery representative if necessary
- Provide the following items for the mobile pass listing at registration:
- Artists Description/Bio
- Image (as .jpg or .png, 1280 x 640 - only 1 per listing)
- Artist website (and/or social media)
- Promote your participation in the UAF Studio Tour and promote using the UAF Studio Tour mobile pass through social media, email, personal contacts, onsite signage, guest check-in, etc.
- Allow the Utah Arts Festival to use provided images and descriptions for marketing and promotional purposes
- Accept that registrations are final. There will be no refunds for canceled registrations.
- All group sites must have a dedicated site leader as UAF does not manage individual or group sites
- All participating artists must be listed at the time of registration
- Complete a post-tour evaluation
Waiver of Liability
By registering to participate in the 2022 Utah Arts Festival Studio Tour, I hereby agree and promise to defend, indemnify, hold harmless, and release the Utah Arts Festival and its officers, members, directors, agents, and employees, and the Utah Arts Festival Studio Tour committee members and volunteers, from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, litigation expense, damages, attorney fees, and liabilities, including but not limited to claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, litigation expenses, damages, attorney fees, and liabilities arising from personal injury, death, disability, property damage, or theft, related to, arising from, or connected with my participation in the 2022 Utah Arts Festival studio tour.
By registering and agreeing to these terms you accept full responsibility.