Inspiring curiosity and enriching experiences year after year.
It's incredible to see the community come together to celebrate creativity each Summer and support hundreds of artists and performers sharing their talents.
The three days of the Utah Arts Festival are bursting with moments that make it clear the Festival has meaning and impact beyond our gates. Each artistic program is filled with examples where the interaction with a particular art form, be it a film that spoke to you, a performance that moved you, or a visual artist who inspired you, has created memorable experiences not just for you, but for thousands of your neighbors over the last 47 years.
The Utah Arts Festival is dedicated to presenting high quality arts of all kinds for all members of our community. We need your support to make this possible. It costs just over $28 per attendee to produce the Utah Arts Festival, and your generosity helps to maintain our investment in artistic programming while production costs continue to rise. It also allows us to keep admission costs low and in some cases free. Every single donation in any amount makes a significant difference! With your help we will break down barriers, inspire creativity, and connect people in a way that impacts their lives beyond the Festival and for years to come. Make a donation and help make our community a better place through art. Here are just a few examples of how your donation makes a difference:
- $10 makes it possible for us to provide free admission for a child age 5 and under.
- $25 supports our ability to provide a variety of free make-and-take projects in the Art Yard.
- $50 helps us provide free admission for three adults through our Community Outreach Program.
- $100 gives an Emerging Artist the opportunity to perform for the first time at the Utah Arts Festival.
- $250 provides a free booth for an Emerging Visual Artist to present their work to thousands of festival-goers.
- $500 contributes to our ability to provide resources that keep the Utah Arts Festival accessible, such as ASL interpreters for performances and closed captioning for films.
- $750 covers the cost to present a local band including sound, lighting and staging.