Completed applications must be received by the Utah Arts Festival no later than 5:00 PM on March 6, 2023.
The Utah Arts Festival is seeking applications for artisans to offer unique, value-added experiences for our patrons during the 2023 Utah Arts Festival, June 23-25. Examples of outside vendors include henna tattoo, photo booth, caricature, spin-art, hand-made toys, etc. Selection will be based on suitability, professionalism and creativity/originality.
Participating Vendors Must:
- Be able to operate booth from noon to 10:30pm Friday and Saturday, noon to 8:30pm Sunday.
- Have a way to record sales and share accurate information with the Utah Arts Festival.
- Provide sales records and pay a 20% commission on gross sales.
- Provide proof of Liability Insurance and obtain any appropriate permits and licenses to operate in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Be up to date with all payments to the Utah State Tax Commission.
Invited vendors will be sent an agreement that outlines the location available. This will be based on fit with Festival programming in the area, size of booth, and resources required. Participation in previous years is not a guarantee of participation in future years, nor does it guarantee booth location.
NOTE: Applications for sales of food and beverage items should go through our Culinary Application. Artists looking to sell their work should apply through our Visual Arts/Artist Marketplace application. Businesses interested in promoting goods or services should contact our Development team.
The Utah Arts Festival will be in downtown Salt Lake City at the Library Square and Washington Square.
The deadline for applications is March 6, 2023 by 5pm. For questions contact .