Fear No Film: Documentary Short Program
June 23, 2022 12:00 pm
Categories: Fear No Film
Featuring stories about artists, refugees, immigrants and heroes, the Documentary program offers a view into the lives of those facing life’s challenges; war, poverty, disability as they search for a little joy, acceptance and their place in the world.
- And Still, We Thrive, 5 Minutes, Canada
- The Beyond, 10 Minutes, Switzerland
- Dalja: Cinema and Oblivion, 15 Minutes, Spain
- Intrepid Animated, 7 Minutes, United States
- A Poet in the Dark, 19 Minutes, Mexico
Visit the Film page below for full details on these and all of our 2022 Fear No Film selections.