Fear No Film: Documentary Shorts Program 1
August 27, 12:00 pm
Documentary films are broadly defined as “presentations expressing or dealing with factual events.” The two documentary programs take on several different ‘events’ sharing insight and increasing awareness as their subjects deal with death and disease, incarceration, Indigenous Peoples’ rites, LGBTQ rights, environmental concerns and inspiration found in nature, other people’s waste or sometimes simply in their own backyards.
- Unknown Hand, 3 Minutes, United Kingdom
- Mediocre as Heck, 7 Minutes, United States
- Returning Home, 12 Minutes, United States
- Rahmat Creel, 2 Minutes, Iran
- From Trash to Treasure, 24 Minutes, United States/Lesotho
- You Are Always 20, 14 minutes, Sweden
Visit the Film page below for full details on these and all of our 2021 Fear No Film selections.