The Utah Arts Festival takes place Thursday, June 23 - Sunday, June 26, 2016, 12 noon to 11pm, on Library and Washington Squares in downtown Salt Lake City (200 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111). Get directions with Google Maps.
We're celebrating 40 years New with FREE admission THURSDAY!
In honor of its 40th Anniversary, the Utah Arts Festival and the State of Utah invite all citizens of Utah and beyond to enjoy a free day of art on Thursday, June 23, 2016.
Thanks to everyone who came out on FREE Thursday! We appreciate your enthusiasm and support!
Admission Ticket Prices
- Thursday: Celebrating 40 years NEW with FREE Admission Thursday!
- Friday - Sunday: $12 adult single ticket ($8 online pre-sale - info below)
- Friday Lunchtime Discount: Noon to 3pm for $6
- 4-Day Festival Pass: $30 ($25 online pre-sale - info below)
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- Seniors (65+)/Military: $6 (can only be purchased at Festival Box Office)
- 4-Day Festival Pass ONLINE: Come everyday for just $25! Purchase online through June 17 to receive in the mail. 4-Day Festival Passes may also be purchased at the on-site Festival box office Thursday, June 23 only for $30.
- Bike Valet Special: Receive $2 off regular adult admission when you ride your bike and park at the Blue Sky Bike Lot (located on 400 South between State Street and 200 East, midblock)
- Y'all Come Back Pass: Pick up a Y'all Come Back Pass at box office when you purchase a ticket to receive a 2-for-1 admission on your return visit to the Festival. Come all weekend!
Pre-Festival Discount Ticket Sales
Online Discount Tickets are now closed. However, you may find some still available at the following locations:
The Library Store
210 E. 400 S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Blick Art Materials
1025 E. 2100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Pre-Festival Tickets Options are as follows:
- $8 individual ticket (30% savings off full ticket price for Friday-Sunday admission)
- $25 4-day Festival Pass (30% savings off full festival individual ticket regular admission)
- $160 per set of 20 tickets (save $4 per ticket off regular admission)
Ticket purchases made in April will be mailed in May. All tickets purchased May 1 - June 17 will be mailed within five days of purchase.
All discount ticketing ends on Friday, June 17. NOTE: $3.00 shipping and handling fee applies to each order. Pre-Festival Ticket Sales are final. No refunds.
Festival Box Offices & Entrances (during the 4-day festival)
- Library Arch Main Entrance – located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East). This is the main Festival entrance. Closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- Inside the Library – located on the main floor of the Library in the SHARE Space.
- The Park Entrance – located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Bldg). Next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Bldg). Near the Festival Stage, Epicurosity and the Sponsor Patio.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards or personal checks at the box office - cash only! ATMs are available at the box offices as well as on the Festival grounds.