About the Show
The Fear No Film Festival aims to celebrate a wide range of artistic excellence with more than 50 short films screening during the 4-day Festival.
The Utah Arts Festival is one of the largest, most culturally rich artistic showcases for artists throughout the western United States. The works celebrated at the festival stretch well beyond the borders of Utah, exposing over 70,000 festival-goers to a diverse collection of contemporary yet traditional, challenging yet accessible, thought provoking yet fun range of works over four frenetic days every June.
More than 50 films will be screened with non-cash awards awarded by a Grand Jury, the Utah Arts Festival, and by an audience vote.
Deadlines & Dates
- Early Bird Deadline: January 22, 2022
- Regular Deadline: February 22, 2022
- Late Deadline: March 25, 2022
- Notification Date: April 23, 2022
- 2022 Fear No Film at the Utah Arts Festival: June 23 - 26, 2022
Applications being accepted now at FilmFreeway.
The Utah Arts Festival is working to ensure we balance tradition and innovation. Going forward the number of consecutive years an artist has participated in the Utah Arts Festival will be taken into consideration as part of the final selection process. The Utah Arts Festival reserves the right to “rest” an artist for one year after three consecutive years of participation.
- Clever Narrative Short
- Inspiring Documentary Short
- FEAR NO FILM KIDS!
- Mind-Blowing Animated Short
- Brilliant Experimental Short
- Other, aka "You’ve Just Gotta See It"